This is the most craziest feature in WP Full SEO.
Here you can create your own custom settings to combat future Google updates.
Right now Google is recommending title length of 60 characters, but in future if they will make any changes in SEO then you can define your own title length.
1. Title Tag (score setting)
- Title contains keyword.
- Title begins with keyword.
- Title contains characters between 40-70 or (defined in below boxes).
- Title length minimum words.
- Title length maximum words.
2. URL (score setting)
You can check or uncheck this feature if you want to check your keyword in permalinks or not.
3. Meta Tags (score setting)
Here you can set the meta tag parameters for checking the SEO.
- Description meta tag contains keyword.
- Description meta tag contains up to 160 or (defined in below box) characters.
- Description meta tag begins with keyword.
- Meta Keyword tag contains Keywords.
In this section you can define the maximum characters which you want to check for meta description.
4. Heading Tags (score setting)
In the article we use many heading tags like H1, H2, H3, H4 for making our article more interesting and expressive.
- Heading tag found or not in Content.
- Heading tag contains keyword.
- Heading tag begins with keyword.
You can check or uncheck the settings if you want to check for your keywords in meta or not.
5. Content (score setting)
- Content contains at least 300 or (defined in custom score setting) words.
- Content has 2.0-3.0% or (defined in below boxes) keyword density.
- Content contains keyword in the first 50-100 words.
- Content contains keyword in the last 50-100 words.
- Content contains at least one image with keyword in ALT attribute.
- Content contains at least one bold keyword.
- Content contains at least one italicized keyword.
- Content contains keyword in anchor text of at least one external link.
- Content contains keyword in anchor text of at least one internal link.
6. Other Score Factors
- Focus keyword double check factor
- Stopword in keyword check factor
- Flesch Reading Ease check factor
- Keyword Density Formula
In this section you can decide some of the most important factors from the SEO point of view.
If in future Google will change anything in its search algorithm, you can change the settings accordingly and optimize your articles for getting better results.