1. Summary Graph for Pages/Posts
This graph is giving you summary about the number of pages/posts optimized with Full SEO. By going through this summary you can see the number of optimized and un-optimized posts on your blog.
By clicking on the boxes you can directly see all the pages/posts which fall in the category(optimized, un-optimized) and improve your ranking.
2. SEO summary for posts/pages
This is giving you full picture about pages like…
- Total published posts/pages
- Total optimized posts/pages
- Total unoptimized posts/pages
- Average SEO score for posts/pages
3. Miscellaneous Summary
- Average SEO score for site
- Total posts/pages redirected
- Total rich snippet specified
This tab will help you to dig more into your site’s SEO so that you can have more control and optimize your articles as per your needs.
Special Note: You can click on any area to check your articles.
After clicking you will land on your all posts area where all the published posts will be in front of you.